Friday 10 June 2011

The Most Productive Day For Suneil and Leanne...

Hey guys, it's Leanne here, and it's our last day! Our game is coming along great, we're pretty proud of ourselves, and so we should be: we've all brought our own ideas to the table and made it work so well with only five days to complete it.

For all of Wednesday I was unavailable (work, bleh) and Thursday morning I was...ill...but to be honest the guys didn't let that get them down, even though deep down I know they were in despair over my absence. The game works! Though we are still sending cubes to heaven and hell, since the artwork hasn't been fully implemented. Robert had been working tirelessly to make this happen, he's a top programmer. I'm sure he's fed up looking at it by now! We're getting there with the artwork as well; Chelsea's on it, and it will be done in no time. The GUI's looking awesome too - be sure to check out Mitch's post for screenshots!

Suneil and I were given the greatest privilege of creating all of the audio, which the rest of the group do not regret whatsoever...however, we've done a lot of work last night and this morning and almost everyone's happy with what we've come up with (Chelsea's still to approve, though). Suneil's audio is simply outstanding. I really mean it, no sarcasm intended. He used a microphone to create it himself (he has used his own voice and put the pitch way up, so he says) and I'll post a link here, hopefully it works. You have to hear it. Actually, I'll need to figure out which one to post...they're all my favourite. I have put together and edited the audio for the "miracles" and for the saints and sinners. They are really boring compared to Suneil's audio, but someone had to do it eh?

Ps, after hearing the rest of the audio Suneil's created, they're not all my favourite. Half of it sounds like a cat being sat on...oh Suneil. I'm not even comfortable linking you to it, you'll just have to play our game when it's done and listen out for it! Hey, ain't that Noah?

EDIT BY MITCH: And here's some incriminating evidence from Suneil and Leanne's "Most Productive Day":



Nicely done, guys. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment